Why Can’t See U

March 23, 2015
How Much I Love You
How Much I Love You
Why can’t you see how much I loved you
Why can’t you see that when you left me,
It was like living in a tragedy I believed in you,
But you don’t believe me,Why....?
You have made my life, a living tragedy,
I really wanted you, you said you wanted me,
But now I know that you had lied to me, 
Why can’t you see how much you meant to me,
Why can’t you see that I had cried,
Why can’t you see, because you lied to me, 
That forever I will die inside I said that I loved you, 
And you said you loved me, 
Now every single night, Is filled with misery, 
I thought that you had loved me, 
With all you heart, But now I know that you just, 
Love ignoring me I believed in you, 
But you don’t believe me, Why ....?
You have made my life, a living tragedy, 
I really wanted you, you said you wanted me, 
But now I know that you had lied to me,
Why can’t you see how much I liked you, 
How much I really cared, 
Why can’t you see I want you with me, 
But now it all but a bad dream I believed in you, 
But you don’t believe me,Why ....? 
You have made my life, a living tragedy, 
I really wanted you, you said you wanted me, 
But now I know that you had lied to me,
Why can’t you see I want to love, 
Why can’t you see I want to laugh, 
Why can’t you see that being happy, 
Is no longer possible for me. 
Why can’t you see Why can’t you see my pain 
Why can’t ....Why ?

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »