Now,I can’t live without you

March 21, 2015
Song Tumhi ho in English
Without You
Now, I can’t live without you
what’s my life without you

If I been part with you
Then I will part with myself too
Because you are the one
Now you are the one
you are my life
My peace and my pain
Now, only you are my love 

our relationship is such that 

I can’t stand even a moment away from you
Everyday I am living for you

All my time is given to you


None of my moment is complete without you

Every breath bears your name

Because you are the one


Now you are the one

You are my life

My peace and my pain

Now, only you are my love


I have lived only for you

That I gave myself to you

Being loyal to you kept me on track

Removed all the pain from heart
Now, my life is only with you 


Oh my love, I feel complete after I got you

Because you are the one

Now you are the one

You are my life
My peace and my pain
Now, only you are my love

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »