I WONT LEAVE YOU If..!

March 19, 2015
Our love, won’t ever fade away, 
You are, the only thing that I need 
When I’m sad, when I’m happy, Even when I’m angry, 
I want to be with you I want you, to know just how I feel,

I want you, to know how much I care I want you, to know that I love you, 
I always have, I always will I’m not leaving you You are, the one I want, 
You are, the one that I need You are, beautiful,

The most beautiful girl, that I have seen I will, Not let you die Of heartbreak and sadness, I will not make you cry You mean, the world to me So please tell me one thing, 
That you won’t leave me I, 


Love you so And I’m not leaving you, If you’re not leaving me Our love, won’t ever fade away, You are, the only thing that I need If I’m sad, If I’m happy. Even If I’m angry, 
I will always love you You are, the only one. You are, the one that I see 

You are, always on my mind. 
I will always love you, until I die You are, the one I love, 
You are, the one for me You are, beautiful The most beautiful girl, that I have seen I will, 
Not let you die Of heartbreak and sadness

I will not make you cry You, mean everything to me So please tell me one thing, 
That you won’t leave I,
Love you so I promise I won’t leave you, 
If you don’t leave me

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »